Tripura Public Service Commission (widely known as TPSC ) was established in 30th October 1972, after the state Tripura got statehood on 21st January 1972. According to the constitution of India, Article 315 to 323 provides the formation of the Public Service Commission in each union and states.
In Tripura, It is known as Tripura Public Service Commission or in short TPSC. State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the governor on disciplinary matters.
If you are an aspirant of Upcoming TPSC exam, then you will find this article about Tripura Public Service Commission.
What TPSC Exam ( Tripura Public Service Commission) do?
According to the official website of Tripura Public Service Commission (tpsc.gov.in), The Commission is consulted on all matters relating to the methods of recruitment to Civil Services and posts and in making promotions and transfers from one service to another and on the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions, and transfers.
The Commission is also consulted on all disciplinary matters affecting the person serving under the Government of the State.
The main functions of the TPSC are as follows :
- To conduct examinations for appointment to various services of the State.
- To make direct recruitment to the Subordinate and Ministerial Services.
- Advice Government on principles to be followed in making appointments and promotions and transfers from one service to another service.
- Advice Government on all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government in a civil capacity, including memorials or petitions relating to such matters.
- To advice Government on any claim by or in respect of a person who is serving or has served under the Government in a Civil capacity, any cost incurred by him in defending legal proceedings instituted against him in respect of acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of his duty or any claim for award of a pension in respect of injuries sustained by a person while serving under the Government.
- To advise on any matter so referred to the Commission by the Governor.
How to Apply for TPSC Examination?
To apply for any TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission) Examination you have to follow the procedures,
- The Applications forms for the TPSC exams are available at the official website tpsc.gov.in, if you are searching for the application form of the TPSC Exam, you can visit their official website.
Fee Structure of TPSC Examination
For Direct Recruitments
- Group – A: Posts Rs. 200/- only for General candidates and Rs.150/- only for ST/SC/BPL Cardholders/Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Group – B: Posts Rs.150/- only for General candidates and Rs.100/- only for ST/SC/BPL Cardholders/Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Group – C: Posts Rs.100/- only for General candidates and Rs.50/- only for ST/SC/BPL Cardholders/Physically Handicapped candidates.
For Departmental Examinations :
- Rs. 150/- only for all category of candidates.
If you are looking for the fees structure of Tripura Public Service Commission exam hope you got your answer in the above section. Now let’s move on to the other criteria you have to follow,
- The application now not observed by the prescribed fee will no longer be considered.
- You will get the refunds of the application fee only if the recruitment is canceled and in no other case.
- Applications may be submitted either in person or by post.
- The filled application form must reach to the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission,
Agartala, West Tripura on or earlier than the ultimate date of submission of application as indicated
within the commercial for the post(s). Application obtained after the last date of submission of
utility may be summarily rejected.
So these are some basic things for TPSC Exam you should follow, Though can find more details on the Latest TPSC Examination advertisement on TPSC’s official website.