TITLEE 2020 Latest information is now live on the official website, http://titagartala.ac.in.
The application process for TITLEE 2020 is a bit changed from the previous years. Tripura Institute of Technology is the only State Government engineering college under a Central University.
Therefore, if you are looking for taking lateral entry admission to a Government Engineering College in Tripura then TITLEE 2020 is the only entrance exam you should proceed with.
We already published many articles on TIT Lateral Entrance Examination, you can check that for your convenience.
In this article, We will be sharing the latest information on,
- Important Dates of TITLEE 2020
- Application Procedure for TITLEE 2020
- TITLEE 2020’s Information Brochure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Schedule for TITLEE 2020
- TITLEE 2020 Entrance Instructions
- The venue of TITLEE 2020 Entrance Examination
- Result Publication Date of TITLEE 2020 (tentative)
Important Dates of TITLEE 2020
Knowing the important dates is the first most thing an applicant should do. As all of you know the Pandemic is going on therefore the Dates for TITLEE 2020 have been changed compared to previous years.
This time you need not note down the important dates of TITLEE 2020 on the Paper, We have made minimal graphics and a chart which you can save to your phone and share.
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION||09th SEPT 2020 to 15th SEPT 2020||All day, including Holiday|
|HARDCOPY FORM SUBMISSION||16/th SEPT 20 to 21th SEPT 2020||On working Day between 11:30 am to 3:00 pm|
|PROVISIONAL REJECTION LIST PUBLISH||25th SEPT 2020(Tentative)||Friday|
|HEARING OF REJECTION LIST||28th SEPT 2020 to 29th SEPT 2020|
|11:30 am to 3:00 pm|
|ADMIT CARD DISTRIBUATION||29th SEPT 2020 to 03rd OCT 2020|
|On working Day between11:30 am to 3:00 pm|
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||06th & 08th October, 2020||Tuesday & Thursday|
|RESULT PUBLICATION DATE||16th OCT ,2020||Friday|
|COUNSELLING DATE||21st & 22nd October, 2020||Wednesday & Thursday|
TIT Lateral Entrance Examination (TITLEE 2020 )
The lateral entrance examination TITLEE 2020 would have only one paper of 75 marks.
Also, you will have only 1 Hour 30 minutes of duration to complete this test.
All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions. For each wrong answer, 1/4th (one-fourth) number will be deducted. The whole question paper will be in English.
So be careful while answering the multiple-choice questions in TITLEE 2020.
Also, the Selection procedure is strictly based on your entrance score.
So are you ready for TIT Lateral Entrance Examination?
No. of Seats available at TITLEE 2020
The total number of seats for each branch under the TIT Lateral Entrance Examination is limited to 15 only. Therefore we consider the competition for this entrance examination is higher.
|NAME OF THE BRANCH||AVAILABLE SEATS|
|Computer Science & Engineering||15|
|Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering||15|
We recommend you to take a better preparation for this Entrance exam. Let’s check the Eligibility Criteria for the Application.
Eligibility Criteria for TITLEE 2020
The entrance examination authority do follow two criteria for application.
- General Criteria &
- Technical Criteria
So if you are an applicant you should check your eligibility based on those mentioned criteria below.
- There is no age limit for application.
- If you are a service holder / doing job then you have to apply either through proper channel
submitting an advance copy or a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- You should be a permanent resident of Tripura (attested copy of PRC / PRTC should be submitted).
- a Diploma pass out (Full-Time Course) from AICTE approved Institute in an appropriate
branch of engineering as mentioned below.
You can check the other updated general criteria on the official website titagartala.nic.in
Under technical criteria, you can check in which branch you can shift from your Diploma Branch.
Because there is a little difference between the Diploma Engineering Branch and B.Tech Branches. Also, there is an option available to shift from one branch to another.
For example, if you have completed Architecture in your Diploma Engineering you are Eligible to take admission in Civil Engineering.
Here is a Complete Chart you can follow,
|Branch of Diploma Engineering||You can Apply into|
|Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering||Mechanical Engineering.|
|Civil Engineering/ Architectural Assistantship.||Civil Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering or Technology/ Electronics|
& Telecommunication Engineering/ Information Technology/
Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering /Applied
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /Instrumentation
& Control Engineering.
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Same as above||Computer Science & Engineering.|
|Electrical Engineering.||Electrical Engineering.|
Well, Let’s check How to apply online for TITLEE 2020.
Application Process in TITLEE 2020
There are two application modes to apply in TIT Lateral Entrance Examination 2020.
- You can either apply online via the Online Application process Mentioned Below. And after applying online you have to make a payment of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) only through Bank Challan payable at any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank, towards processing &
- Or you have another option to apply via hardcopy form. For this first, you have to download the application form from the official website www.titagartala.ac.in, then same as above you have to make a payment of Rs 400/- only through Bank Challan.
Online Application Procedure for TITLEE 2020
This year, the Tripura Institute of Technology has introduced an Online application procedure for TITLEE 2020.
So if you are an applicant for this Lateral Entry Entrance Examination, You can simply apply online via the Google Form Link of TITLEE 2020.
All you have to do is to
- First visit the TITLEE 2020 Google form link, https://forms.gle/6B2JVBcHeZJ1R8Nk7
- If you are already logged in to your Gmail you will directly see the form, if not first login with your Gmail address to see the form.
- Now in the first field, it will ask you to provide your “Email Address”.
- Choose the branch in the next field.
- Write your name in the BLOCK LETTER (eg. RAJESH DAS” ) in the “Name of Applicant field”/
- Next upload your birth certificate or PRTC in the upload section field.
- Then you have to upload a Passport size photo which is less than 1 Mb
In the next part of the form, share your Parent’s Name, Sex, Date of Birth, Locality, and other details and click on the ” NEXT” button to fill the rest fields of the form.
After putting all the information in the form we recommend you to CrossCheck each and every detail so that you don’t need to re-apply or run for modifications.
TITLEE 2020 EXAM SCHEDULE
Don’t forget the time schedule of your Entrance Exam.
|06th October, 2020(Tuesday)||12:00 noon - 1:30 PM|
|08th October 2020 (Thursday)||12:00 noon - 1:30 PM|
TITLEE 2020 EXAM VENUE
As per the official website, the Entrance examination venue is set to the Institute’s location i.e Tripura Institute of Technology, Narsingarh, Tripura West. The location is 1 km from Agartala Airport and 22 km from the Badharghat Railway Station of Agartala.
If you are not familiar with the route you can follow the Google Maps. Or you can use any of this below-mentioned route to reach to the examination venue,
- From Battala Auto stand you will get the Direct auto to TIT Agartala or you can get the Autos from Fire Brigade Chowmuhani Auto Stand.
- Another option available from Kaman Chowmuhani Auto Stand, you will get direct autos for the TIT Agartala.
- Else, you can choose the available on-demand options like Uber if available in Agartala city.
Important Instructions of TIT Lateral Entrance Exam 2020
- As the COVID-19 Pandemic is going on therefore you should report early to the
The examination center latest by 10.30 a.m on the day of the Examination.
- You should take the photograph of all the documents properly to be attached to the online Application Form.
- If you are an applicant for TITLEE 2020, you need to submit/ upload the appropriate “Extension of Approval (EOA) Letter” issued by the AICTE for the relevant academic year of that institute from where they completed the Diploma Course.
- Other than Calculator, no Electronic gadgets and watch are allowed inside the Examination Rooms
- You can only answer using BLUE Ball Pen Only. Your answer script will be rejected If you use another color pen.
- You will be not allowed to the Examination Center Without Admit Card.
- You would not be allowed to leave the room until the completion of the examination.
In conclusion, we hope you have got enough information about the TITLEE 2020 ( TIT LATERAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ), Whether it is the Application procedure of TITLEE 2020, the Syllabus of TITLEE , Available Seats, TIT Lateral Entrance Examination Dates, or even How to reach your Entrance examination venue.
Keep visiting https://6cgpa.in, for the latest updates on TIT Lateral Entrance Examination 2020 Entrance Examination. OR,
You can subscribe to our email newsletter for the latest updates on various Engineering Entrance Examinations.
We wish you all the very best for your Entrance Examination.