Are you an aspirant of NERIST ENTRANCE EXAM (NEE ) this year?
NERIST is one of the best Engineering colleges in North East India. Every year North Eastern Regional Institute of Science And Technology (NERIST) conducts the NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) for admission to the Institute.
NERIST is a science and technology-oriented higher education institute in Nirjuli, Itanagar, in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh.
Established in 1984, the Ministry of Education, Government of India (formally MHRD) fully funds and controls this deemed-to-be, autonomous university. The state governor of Arunachal Pradesh is the head of the highest body, NERIST Society, which consists of education ministers of all North Eastern States.
This article will help you know about,
- About NERIST College.
- Important Dates of NEE 2021
- Academic Qualification / Eligibility Criteria of NEE 2021
- How to Apply to the NEE 2021
- Courses offered by the NERIST
- NERIST Entrance Result Date & more.
Let’s move to the main article,
NERIST Entrance Exam – NEE 2021
The entrance examination is organized at different centers in the State of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.NERIST conducts the exam in three different levels- NEE-I, NEE-II, and NEE-III for different modules i.e., Base (Certificate), Diploma, and Degree modules of Technology Stream and 4 years Degree in Forestry.
Admissions in NERIST (NEE) in on a merit basis as per the Institute regulations. All the important details related to the exam are published on the official website of NERIST, i.e., https://nerist.ac.in/
NEE 2021 Important Dates:
The dates for NEE 2021 are yet to be announced.
NEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
1. Age limit of NERIST Entrance Exam :
- The Maximum Age limit is 19 years for the general category students (GE).
- 22 years for OBC and female applicants
- 24 years for ST/SC/PD.
2. Academic Qualifications for NERIST Entrance Exam:
How to apply for NERIST NEE 2021 :
- First Visit the official application submission site of the NERIST Entrance exam https://www.neeonline.ac.in/ and click on ‘Online Application for NEE 2020’.
- Click the “Sign In” button if you have already registered or select “Register New Account.” Fill up your email id, name, mobile number, and password to create a user-id for online registration.
- You need to enter your mobile number, which will be used to send OTP (One Time Password) to verify the account. All the details need to be filled in correctly as there is no scope for changing username, mobile number, and email.
Once all the details are filled in, and a password is generated, click on “Register.”
- After your account is verified, you need to keep a passport size photograph and signature ready to be uploaded in the system. Please note that the image size should not be more than 60kb for photographs and 40kb for signature. Also, the image should be in. JPG, .JPEG, or .PNG format.
- Next, you will be redirected to the Home page, where you need to choose qualification and select the type of NEE exam you want to apply i.e., NEE I, NEE II, and NEE III.
- Click on the APPLY button to move to the next window.
- Now you can view the application you have applied for and start filling up the form for the chosen exam type. You can start with a region-based quota, which includes all eight states of North East India.
- Now, select the reservation quota against each of the selected quota. If there are no seats for a selected reservation code, then you need to click on the “Reservation List Button” to view the available valid reservation code.
- Select your preferred examination center wisely, as the same cannot be changed once the form is submitted. After all the fields are filled, click “Save” and continue.
- Now, you need to fill in personal details in the fields available and again click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Start uploading photograph and signature and click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- Before submitting the application form for the final time, You can review the information panels carefully and make necessary changes if required.
- Click on the “Final Submit” button to submit the form.
- Once the form is submitted, you can move ahead to pay the exam fee. There are various options for paying the application fee.
- If the payment is made through challan, then candidates need to take a print out of the challan and go to the nearest Axis Bank Branch to pay the money. Once the money is paid, the bank will give a transaction id to the candidate, which needs to be filled along with the date of payment in the online application portal.
- You will receive a confirmation once the challan copy is verified.
- You also can make an online payment through Visa and Master cards. You must first select the payment option (Debit/Credit card) and move ahead to the payment gateway. After selecting the card and filling in all the required information, you need to click on the “Pay Now Button”.
If the payment is successful, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile and will be redirected to the registration completion page.
- Once the application process is completed, you can download your E-Application form and save a copy of this by taking a printout.
Application Fee of NERIST Entrance Exam :
For submitting the application form, it is necessary to pay the application fee along with Payment gateway charges or Transaction Charges, if any has to be paid. The application fee:
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 600|
Modes of payment NEE 2021:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Courses Available at NERIST [ NEE 2021 ]
NEE 2021 Engineering Courses via NERIST Entrance Exam:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
NEE 2021 Science Courses via NERIST Entrance Exam:
- Humanities and Social Science
NERIST Entrance Examination Pattern(NEE 2021):
The pattern for NEE( NERIST Entrance Examination) is given below:
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode Of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||Depends on Course|
NERIST Entrance Location (NEE 2021):
There is 14 Entrance Exam Center available for NERIST Entrance Exam – NEE 2021.
Being an aspirant you should choose an appropriate Examination Centre Code of two-digit number (say XX) to appear for the Entrance Examination.
Also, you have to provide two examination center choices while filling the ONLINE form for the NEE( NERIST Entrance Exam ).
Check the Examination Center Code from the below list and use it during form fillup.
|Examination Centre Code (XX)||Name of Examination Centre|
NERIST Entrance (NEE 2021) Admit Card Details:
Admit card is the most important belonging for you. So don’t forget to carry your NEE admit card with you. You need your User ID and Password to download the NEE Admit Card. The admit card will be issued online and you can download it from the official Website, nerist.ac.in.
Before downloading the NEE Admit Card, you must check the details printed on it. Such as –
- Your Name.
- Application Number.
- Course you opted
- Entrance Center Code
- Entrance Date & Slot
and other general information.
NERIST Entrance Result(NEE 2021 Result):
NERIST authorities announce the result of all three modules of NEE via their official Website. The exact date of the NEE Result is still not available. The result is available in the form of a pdf containing names of selected and waitlisted candidates eligible to participate in the counseling process.
Steps to check NERIST NEE 2021 Result:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the exam module and sub-module.
- The result will be displayed on the screen in pdf format.
- Download it and take a printout of it.
We are at the end of this article, if you’re a NERIST aspirant hope it is a useful resource for you. We tried to put all the information about NERIST Entrance Exam i.e popularly known as NEE on a single page. If you still have any queries regarding NEE, you should reach out to the official Authorities to get an authentic reply.
Please Like our Facebook Page and Share this article with Your Friends whom you think need this most.