IPU CET lateral entry 2018
IPU lateral entry provides chance to the Diploma Engineering holders to join B.tech in IPU.The official form of IPU CET can be found on IPU’s official website www.ipu.ac.in.The admission form of IPU can be filled online and the date is still not mentioned.IPU CET 2018 is scheduled on . IPU CET candidates cand download IPU CET 2018 admit card from the official website mentioned above.
IPU CET exam codes
Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programmes for Diploma holders (Admission is to the 2nd year/ 3rd semester of the 4 year degree programme of the batch admitted in the previous academic session, 2017-18, for the CET Code 131) .Abbreviated Name of CET : LEBTECH (DIPLOMA) , CET Code :128
IPU CET lateral entry is an offline mode test. A total of 150 MCQs have to be completed in 2 hours 30 minutes. The mode of IPU CET exam is English language only.
IMPORTANT DATES : IPU lateral entry 2018
- Last Date of Application (UPTO 4 PM) : 10th April, 2018 Tuesday
- Common Entrance Test Date : 22nd April, 2018 Sunday.
- Common Entrance Test Timings : 10.30 AM to 1 PM.
- RESULT Declaration day IPU CET 2018 : 3rd May, 2018 Thursday
IPU CET 2018 LEET Eligibility
Candidates must check that they satisfy the required academic qualification and age limit to apply for IPU CET 2018. The minimum age required is 17 years for UG courses respectively. The eligibility for B.Tech. Programme through IPU CET University is clearing Class XII with science subjects. The detailed eligibility for B.Tech program (different CET Code) is given below :
Lateral Entry (LE) – B.Tech. (B.Sc.) (CET Code: 129)
B.Sc. Graduates with 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as a subject from any recognized University are eligible to appear in IPU CET 2018.
Lateral Entry (LE) – B.Tech. (Diploma) (CET Code: 128)
Diploma holders with 60% marks in aggregate with any of the following branches of engineering from any recognized Diploma awarding institute are considered eligible for the examination. It should be noted that, candidates holding diploma in Architecture are ineligible for Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programmes.
|Computer Engineering||Automobile Engineering||Chemical Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Construction Engineer||Public Health & Environmental Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Instrumentation and Control Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Maintenance Engineering||Plastic Engineering|
|Printing Technology||Production Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Tool & Die Making|
Application form of IPU lateral Entry 2018
Candidates can now apply online on the official website of IP University.Candidates can fill the application form till April 10, 2018. IPU CET application fee is INR 1000 per application and has to be paid through online mode only.
The process to apply online for IPU lateral entry 2018 are as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Select the preferred exam category among the 3 choices provided.
- Enter your personal and academic details, upload photograph & signature. The format of the digital image should be in .JPEG/.JPG or .GIF format only. The size of the image should be less than 80 KB.
- Select the desired course and test center for IPU CET 2018
- After complete validation of details, click on submit button.
- A system generated login Id and password will be sent to the registered email id and contact number.
- Payment of application fee (Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking)
- Print the fee receipt for future correspondence.
Syllabus for IPU lateral Entry
- Applied Mechanics-(25) II.
- Applied Mathematics-(25%) III.
- Computer Awareness and Physics / Chemistry Related Knowledge-(25%)
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning-(25%)
Candidates have to fill the OMR Sheet carefully to submit their answer for any particular question. The syllabus for different streams and courses is varied. Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted as a penalty for marking wrong answers.
IPU CET lateral entry 2018 Counselling Process
Candidates are shortlisted for the IPU CET lateral entry 2018 counselling process depending upon the scores obtained in IPU CET 2018 Exam. The IPU CET 2018 Counselling is expected to begin from June 2018. IP University conducts IPU CET online counselling and offline counselling.
Candidates have to initially pay the counselling fee either through online or offline mode. Counselling fee is INR 1000 which is non-refundable. Application fee can be paid by following the link “Payment of counselling participation fee” and enter roll no, date of birth and mobile number. Enter the related details to pay through online mode or download the Cash challan if you wish to pay offline.
If you searched for “Ipu lateral entry 2018″ ,”lateral entry entrance for diploma holders”,”lateral entry exams 2018″, “Lateral Entry in government colleges” ,”lateral entry colleges in delhi” then you are in the right page. If you enjoyed the information or if it was helpful for you, then don’t forget to share and like our facebook page 6cgpa.